Special Issue page (submission direction included): https://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/special_issues/CPMD_2020
The deadline has been extended to
(20 Nov, 2020) 31 Mar, 2021.
Message from the Guest Editors
MEDA-2020 aims to gather innovative approaches for the exploitation of biomedical data using semantic web technologies and linked data by bringing together practitioners, researchers, and scholars to share examples, use cases, theories, and analysis of biomedical data.
The main objective of this second edition workshop is to consolidate an internationally appreciated forum for scientific research in BioMed, with emphasis on crowdsourcing, semantic web, knowledge integration, and data linking.
The scientific program of MEDA-2020 will focus around the following topics:
- Natural language processing/text mining
- Data science/applied mathematics
- Drug related knowledge discovery
- Genomic assays
Keywords: Medical NLP Bio NLP Text mining Natural language processing Data science Clinical Curation Drug knowledge discovery
- Open Access:—free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: Indexed in Ei Compendex, Scopus and the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI – Web of Science), from Vol. 9.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 13.9 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2020).